Environmental Reports • September 04, 2015
Here is an overview of the report. Click here to download the complete presentation of the water quality report, as prepared by Eco-Tech Consultants, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky.
- Monitoring completed on 5 dates from September 24 –October 23, 2014
- One sample date was a wet-weather event
- Data Collected at all sites on all dates
- Escherichia coli
- Total Nitrogen
- Specific Conductivity
- Total Phosphorus
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Total Suspended Solids
- Dissolved Oxygen above action level at all sites but UH-5 and UH-6.
- E. coli colony concentrations were above action level at all sites except UH-6.
- Specific Conductivity was measured in the high benchmark category at each site.
Please contact us for more information on this report, or to get involved to help improve this watershed.